Submission Form Rules:
- One to three people on each team (if you win, you’ll have to divide the prize amongst all team members)
- Video must be created entirely by youth, targeting youth
- Video must be no longer than 3 minutes
- Use the video to create your own Choose Your Ending story, showing the choices you face during the scenario and the positive result
- Upload your video to YouTube
- Complete the online form by September 30, 2012.
- North Central District Health Department staff will choose a winner from each high school. NCDHD reserves the right to disqualify videos for inappropriate content. The public will vote for the winning video between October 8 and October 19
- The winner will be announced October 22
- Permission is required of parents of all team members under the age of 18 for finalists only
- All team members must be enrolled in a high school in one of the following school districts as of September 1, 2012:
Elgin Pope John
Nebraska Unified District 1
West Boyd Unified and West Holt
The video contest is no longer open to new entries, thanks!